Key Stage 5 Curriculum Study Programme
* All 16 to 19 students at the Academy study specialist education pathways, these reflect prior attainment, education and career goals.
* Our pathways offer students breadth and depth – they include academic or applied and technical qualifications; non-qualification activity including work experience; and the study of English and Maths where students do not hold a GCSE Grade 4 in these subjects.
* Our pathways focus on progression to the next level of education and are designed to provide students with a structured and challenging individualised learning programme that support their development and progression in line with their future career plans.
Externally Provided Courses:
* Construction – Level 1
* Retail – Level 1
* Motor Vehicle Studies – Levels 1/2
* Animal Care – Level 2
* Hair & Beauty – Levels 2/3
* Plymouth Argyle Football Academy – Level 3
Please click on our 6th Form link below for further details: