Climate Change Poster Competition
Climate Change Poster Competition – Organised by The Rotary Club of Tormohun (Torquay)
The Rotary Club of Torquay is organising a competition amongst the Year 7, 8 and 9 Secondary School pupils of Torbay to design a poster exploring the impact of climate change on our planet and measures to tackle it.
This competition will be a part of a campaign to create awareness of climate change amongst the general public and school children.
The Poster: should highlight the impact of climate change on our planet and measures to tackle it.
The overall winner in each age group will receive, as a minimum, a prize of £100, a prize from our sponsors and a certificate. Plus each entry will receive A2L’s and House points.
Rules for Poster design
- Show a clear and engaging message about the topic of climate change and its impact on our planet and measures to tackle it.
- Be original work by the entrant and must not include any copyrighted images or materials.
- Be created by the entrant only. Only one poster per entrant.
- Be on either 8.5” x 11.5” or 11” x 17” paper with two-dimensional artwork (pens, markers, photographs, paint, collage).
- Should be clear, bold, easily readable and eye catching.Closing date 17/06/22 – Please hand into Miss Julian (AB1) or Mrs Burnham (W11)